Wednesday 19 October, 1pm NZDT
Franchisors have a tough gig. Do these challenges sound familiar?
- You need to attract, recruit and retain enough motivated, experienced and capable franchisees and keep them informed, engaged and part of the family
- They need to maintain a consistent brand experience across locations
- Franchisors need to manage their brand image and overall strategy at the same time, while being separated from the end customer
To tackle these complex challenges, InMoment is hosting a franchise Experience Exchange, giving CX professionals operating in franchise environments a platform to connect with their peers, share their learnings and discover growth opportunities.
Join us in our upcoming Experience Exchange where we’ll discuss:
- Where to listen, what to ask and what to do with franchise customers’ feedback
- How to make sure your program sticks with the competing priorities of your franchisees
- How to maximise response rates from the end customers, and teach your franchisees what to do with it
This interactive discussion is designed to encourage participants to share their experience and learn from each other in a safe and friendly environment. On the day, we’ll have an introductory presentation by InMoment, followed by an open conversation. The more you share with your peers, the more value you will get in return!
What are you waiting for? Register now for this invite-only event to secure your spot!