With the rise of customer experience as the new battlefield for competitive differentiation, companies in all industries and of all sizes across the globe are adopting both the Net Promoter metric and system as a way to measure and improve relationships with customer and employees.
Despite good intentions, many CX practitioners miss important elements of implementing and executing Net Promoter inside their organizations, resulting in missed opportunities and disappointing results. In this webinar, Bain & Co.’s Phil Sager will discuss the most common roadblocks to NPS success, and how to overcome them.
- Lack of leadership alignment and commitment
- Lack of a reliable trusted metric
- Focus on score vs. behaviors
- Linking to incentives too early
- Failure to prioritize and focus