Navigating the B2B, VoC Landscape
Customer churn is a serious issue, and in a B2B context, churn can mean the difference between expanding your office and turning out the lights for good. When a customer is quite literally worth millions, retention is imperative. A good Voice of Customer (VoC) program can provide the nurture necessary to not only keep established customers but make them happy, too.
In marketing a VoC program internally, you need both executive and grassroots buy-in for complete implementation. In order to create a customer-centric culture, the story of your B2B clients must be communicated effectively and powerfully.
This document is a how-to guide for navigating the B2B, VoC landscape. In it, we uncover the secrets to telling this client story as we examine the following:
- Key differences between B2B and B2C
- How to effectively leverage your sales team
- How to democratize real-time customer feedback
- Why follow-up with client promises is critical
- How to use VoC technology to powerfully tell the story of your client for company-wide buy-in
Hear your client’s voice, win their business.