- Webinar based on InMoment study of consumer vs. brand attitudes on what matters most in customer experience
- Top trends include connection between emotion and memorable experiences, and misunderstandings brands have about millennials
SALT LAKE CITY (Jan. 15, 2018) — Cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence leader InMoment will host a free webinar on the top customer experience (CX) trends for 2018. The event is based on the company’s annual study of CX trends, which surveys both brands and consumers to determine where they are aligned on their customer experience priorities, as well as areas of disconnect.
The free, live event will take place on Thursday, Jan. 25 at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET.
While customer experience (CX) is maturing as an accepted, even foundational, business practice, brands still have significant blind spots when it comes to truly understanding their customers. In this webinar, InMoment’s SVP of CX Strategy, Brennan Wilke, will discuss top findings from our annual CX trends study, as well as provide advice on how brands can use this knowledge to create positive, memorable experiences that matter. The following questions will be discussed and answered:
- How well do brands understand how they’re meeting customer expectations?
- What makes experiences memorable — both negative and positive?
- What elements are the biggest opportunity – and risk – in CX success?
- How do consumers respond to flashy vs. foundational experiences?
- How well do brands understand their millennial customers?
InMoment™, the leader in customer experience (CX) intelligence, arms enterprises with compelling insights to fuel high-value action and relationships with both customers and employees. The company’s industry-leading Customer Feedback Management platform leverages a proprietary, AI-based analytics engine to power a full suite of Voice of Customer (VoC), Voice of Employee (VoE) and Employee Experience technologies. InMoment provides innovative solutions and related support services to more than 350 leading brands across 95 countries. For more information, visit https://inmoment.com.