Complimentary registration now open; supporting white paper available
SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 1, 2016 — On Thursday, November 2, InMoment will continue its CX best practices series with “How You Listen Matters: A Practical Guide to an Effective Listening Program,” a free educational webinar that provides guidance on the philosophical and tactical details of designing and implementing successful customer feedback programs. Details for the webinar follow:
- Date: Thursday, November 3
- Time: 1 p.m. Eastern Time
- Register: Click here
As companies turn toward customer experience as a way to rise above their competitors, one of their first instincts is to ask questions. Lots of them. But today’s customers want conversations, not interrogations. Using outdated methods and technologies will leave you with weak insights and damaged relationships.
Join InMoment’s Senior Vice President of Customer Experience Strategy Brennan Wilkie for a free webinar exploring the science and art of effective customer listening. Wilkie will highlight five points:
- Better, not more. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should. Learn how to have more meaningful conversations that also net better data.
- Listen with a purpose. Designing your listening program with CX and other business objectives in mind is key in surfacing the right insights.
- Walk in their shoes. Bringing a measure of empathy to customer listening will teach you to do what’s right for them, and your business.
- Meet them where they are. Customers want to share their experiences; it’s your job to know where and how to listen best.
- It’s a journey. Customers are more than transactions. Learn the short- and long-term strategies for harnessing your feedback efforts to build loyalty.
In addition to the webinar, a comprehensive whitepaper on the topic can be downloaded from the InMoment Library. For more information about InMoment visit https://inmoment.com.
InMoment™ is a cloud-based customer experience (CX) optimization platform that helps brands leverage customer stories to inform better business decisions, and create more valuable relationships with their customers. Through its Experience Hub™, InMoment provides Voice of Customer (VoC), Social Reviews & Advocacy, and Employee Engagement solutions, as well as strategic guidance, support, and services to more than 350 brands in 95 countries. For more information, visit https://inmoment.com.