- FREE webinar includes tips on making CX matter to your CEO, moving from simply measuring to creating business value, and the role of hiring and coaching in creating differentiated customer experiences
SALT LAKE CITY (Sept. 6, 2018) — Cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence leader InMoment, in partnership with the CXPA, is hosting a free educational webinar titled “Designing a Winning CX Playbook.”
This complimentary event will air Tuesday, September 18 from 2 p.m. until 3 p.m. ET. Click here to register.
Recent research shows that less than one-third of CX initiatives can claim the clear “win” CEOs are demanding. Will your company be a success story, or end up on a failed CX journey? How can you protect yourself and ensure that you have a sustainable strategy for CX success? Ten-year CX veteran Andrew Parks will answer these questions, and present important takeaways, including:
- How to move from chasing metrics to focusing on value creation that the CEO cares about.
- Why a holistic CX strategy must be informed by the Voice of Customers across multiple channels and data sources.
- Why it’s critical to hire and empower employees to make CX a core tenet within your brand.
- Understand the leading indicators of CX success, with examples of how leading brands are delivering value to customers and the business.
Andrew Park has spent more than a decade designing, deploying, and consulting on customer experience programs for global Fortune 1000 companies. In his current role as VP of CX Strategy, Andrew provides strategic counsel to InMoment prospects and clients, architecting and evolving their customer experience initiatives to deliver maximum business and relationship impact. He is CCXP certified, the author of several white papers, an experienced speaker, and regularly contributes to public conversations about customer experience in forums like the Huffington Post, Inc, and Forbes.
InMoment™ , the leading cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence platform, arms brands with compelling customer insights to drive high-value business decisions and relationships with both customers and employees. The company’s industry-leading, data science-infused Customer Feedback Management platform, the CX Intelligence Cloud™ powers a full suite of Voice of Customer (VoC), Voice of Employee (VoE), and Employee Engagement solutions. InMoment provides innovative solutions and strategic support services to more than 425 leading brands across 95 countries. For more information, visit www.inmoment.com.