- Artificial intelligence algorithms identify and prioritize top-performing employees for intervention
- New employee journey approach pinpoints moments of truth to provide direction and focus for action
- CX leader brings innovative technology to the employee experience
SALT LAKE CITY (Sept. 28, 2017) — Today, InMoment, the leader in customer experience intelligence, announced the availability of new artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms that predict employee attitudes and behaviors, allowing companies to proactively prevent turnover and reduce the costs of replacing human capital.
InMoment combines powerful machine-learning and natural language processing algorithms, predictive capabilities and human curation to offer a proprietary analytics solution. These new capabilities provides preemptive intelligence to employers, identifying individual employees likely to leave the organization. Armed with these predictive insights, employers can take preventative measures to prevent attrition, reducing turnover costs.
This groundbreaking technology, coupled with a new “Employee Journey” approach, offers organizations a disruptive way to finding, engaging and retaining top talent.
“The human beings in your organization — whether customers or employees — are a rich source of intelligence about where and how to improve your business,” said JD Nyland, InMoment’s chief product officer. “The last few years have seen massive investment in the customer experience (CX). Now, the same powerful analytics we’ve applied to customer experience are available to unlock even more business value inside the employee experience.”
InMoment’s leading AI technology, analyzes the points of truth along an employee journey, informs employers about why and when an employee becomes disengaged, then alerts managers so they can take the most effective course of action. In addition, the technology has the ability to identify top talent for prioritized intervention.
This approach leverages AI to accelerate and automate employee understanding, and to augment human intelligence for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. Features include:
- A feedback cadence that gives businesses a variety of options from periodic queries and real-time check-ins, to moment-of-truth listening points throughout the employee journey
- Employee-tuned text analytics that decode attitudinal and behavioral insights inherent in unstructured data;
- Real-time alerts and dashboards that identify and prioritize action to save at-risk top performers;
- Advanced AI algorithms and analytics that link employee experiences to turnover, productivity, profit, and other human capital metrics, macro-industry and economic factors, and employee socio-demographics
InMoment™ is a cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence platform, arming brands with compelling customer insights to drive high-value business decisions and relationships with both customers and employees. InMoment’s industry-leading analytics power a full suite of Voice of Customer (VoC), Voice of Employee (VoE), Employee Experience, and Social Reviews & Advocacy solutions. InMoment also provides strategic guidance, support, and related services to more than 350 brands across 95 countries. For more information, visit www.inmoment.com.