- Principal Analyst Serving Customer Experience Professionals to share insights on how CX leaders can create a business case for customer experience transformations
SALT LAKE CITY (Nov. 1, 2017) — In a perfect world, your CX efforts would be a top priority throughout your entire company, but that’s not always the case. With top-level buy-in being so necessary for success, it falls on CX leaders to create a business case and demonstrate ROI before any substantial progress can be made— but how?
On Tuesday, Nov. 14, customer experience intelligence leader, InMoment, will release a free webinar featuring Maxie Schmidt-Subramanian, principal analyst serving customer experience professionals for Forrester. In the course of this webinar, InMoment and Forrester will share:
- How CX leaders can quantify the financial benefits of customer experience
- Creating a cost road map
- Crafting an ROI model that allows you to make quick wins and meet long term goals, ultimately bettering your business with premium customer experience.
Details and registration information follow:
- DATE: Tuesday, November 14, 2017
- TIME: 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET
- Register: Click here for free registration
InMoment™ is a cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence platform, arming brands with compelling customer insights to drive high-value business decisions and relationships with both customers and employees. InMoment’s industry-leading analytics power a full suite of Voice of Customer (VoC), Voice of Employee (VoE), Employee Engagement, and Social Reviews & Advocacy solutions. InMoment also provides strategic guidance, support, and related services to more than 350 brands across 95 countries. For more information, visit http://www.inmoment.com/.