XI, Meet AI
Exceed customer, employee, and market expectations by combining experience intelligence (XI) and artificial intelligence (AI) to automatically identify and act on the highest impact experiences—making your people more productive, your customers more loyal, and your business more profitable.
Human Intelligence + Artificial Intelligence = Experience Improvement
Differentiated AI for Experience Improvement
InMoment AI is a layer of intelligence within the XI Platform that brings powerful natural language processing and machine learning to your teams and your customers, everywhere an experience occurs.
From real-time automated insights discovery to individual customer recovery, our unique, sophisticated AI-powered applications combined with our expert guidance help your business grow by better understanding your teams, current customers, and future customers.
It’s not AI or Humans. It’s AI for Humans.
How InMoment AI Brings Experience Programs to Life
- Automatic data-type detection, data validation, anomaly detection, data imputation, and data summarization to get to actionable insights faster
- Analyze all data types, from social reviews to call notes, market reports to contracts and legislation to eliminate business blind spots and identify common themes
- Customized “Industry packs” encapsulate in-depth industry knowledge to streamline and automate review of unstructured data
- Understand the deeper sentiment, emotion, and intent behind feedback data
- Improve feedback quality with human-like conversation for actionable details without interrogation
- Automatically route customers to humans for experience intervention to encourage loyalty and prevent churn
Explore more about InMoment’s industry leading text analytics
- Unstructured data becomes a predictive signal
- Predict experience scores such as NPS, CSAT, CES
- Predict outcomes tied to business metrics (churn, LTV, loyalty, purchase, revenue)
- Recommend the next best action based on past experiences
- Create actionable customer segments and clusters based on recommended actions
- Integrate with marketing, CRM, and other systems for automated processes and workflows
More than 80% of all experience data is unstructured, and all unstructured data is complex. AI is essential to understanding this data at scale, in multiple languages across a variety of forms (short, long) for tomorrow’s pace of business.
InMoment AI Solutions Available Today
Gain A Competitive Advantage
Proactively analyze synthesized data from surveys, reviews, and social media data to gain intelligence about customers on an ongoing basis. Create lists of custom topics, follow trending topics as they evolve, and compare sentiment scores across multiple organization-specific metrics
Lower Costs and Risks
Combine semi-structured data parsing, natural language processing, and machine learning to improve existing compliance processes. Scale compliance teams more easily, resulting in lower costs and reduced risk across the organization
Retain Valued Customers
Bring together and connect the unstructured data in solicited feedback, social media communication, call center transcripts, chat and service requests, and other touchpoints, analyze it with a combination of machine learning and industry knowledge-based models to determine the drivers of churn.
Product Development & Optimization
Pinpoint Product Opportunities and Risks
Analyze the pooled feedback sources from product support logs, social product feedback, customer survey content, and competitor product reviews to identify commonly requested feature requests, rarely mentioned features/capabilities, and common or recurring product quality issues.