Resolve Customer Issues Faster
Improve Agent Performance and Retention
Reduce Cost to Serve and Handle Time
Earn Higher Share of Wallet
Demonstrate Return on Customer Service Investment
InMoment for Contact Centre Intelligence
Combine customer interactions, agent performance, operational metrics, and other data of all types and sources in one place. Leverage data-driven insights to enhance customer experiences, optimise operational efficiency, and drive business growth.
Ready to revolutionise your customer service operations, improve agent performance, and drive business expansion?Learn More
Deliver a consistent and human customer experience through:
Omnichannel Voice of Customer
Combine mountains of contact centre interactions with other channels for a full VOC picture
Turn hours of audio into text to access the power of AI and text analytics
Surface the insights in threaded conversations between agent and customer
AI-Driven Text Analytics
Unlock your unstructured data and detect feedback themes and anomalies
Agent and Coach Scorecards
Understand agent and team performance, strengths and areas for improvement
Identify knowledge gaps and opportunities to implement training systems
Receive expert guidance and reporting on key business questions and drivers
Explore key factors and opportunities that influence your metrics the most
Foot Locker breaks down data silos
- Automated categorisation for streamlined data organisation and better insights.
- Unified view of feedback data from different sources, simplifying analysis and understanding customer sentiment.
- Enhanced data quality by eliminating unusable or inaccessible information.
- Transparency and configurability for better understanding and quick system adaptation.
As a result of its dedication to customers, and through breaking down data silos, Foot Locker remains No. 4 on Forbes’ most engaged companies list, and enjoys an OSAT score of 84.4%—up six points since September 2018.
InMoment’s AI technologies have helped the team better identify root cause and issues by unlocking the power of call and chat transcripts to see what customers are saying in their unsolicited feedback. The increased understanding leads to more call deflection and process improvement to reduce the number of calls to the customer support team.”
TYLER SAXEY, DIRECTOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE, FOOT LOCKER
Stronger Contact Centre Signals from More Sources
- Access rich insights in millions of contact centre conversations
- Determine needs by combining siloed channels (call, chat, social, etc…)
- Apply cutting-edge sentiment analysis and natural language processing (NLP)
- Detect customer signals from every touch point accurately
Greater Accuracy Through Customised AI Models
- Understand the nuanced exchanges
- Specialised text analytics models to handle conversational complexities
- Link CX insights to agent performance, call stage, and customer issues.
- Combined AI and ML-powered contact centre and customer-specific industry models.
Hierarchical, Targeted Reporting
- Exactly the data and insights you need
- Comprehensive reporting across organisational levels: regions, contact centres, managers’ teams, and agents.
- Understand daily performance, historical trends, and comparisons.
- Visibility into overall centre performance and agent breakdowns.
Get High-Impact Strategic Guidance
- Award-winning customer experience software and expert advice
- Empower contact centre leaders and agents with the right information.
- Enhance customer experience.
- Solve systemic cross-channel issues, reduce costs, and boost revenue.
Increased Efficiency and Transparent Pricing
- Lowest total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Integrated platform combining technology and services.
- Establish a direct link to financial outcomes.
- Actionable metrics.
See ROI in Half the Time
InMoment’s integrated CX approach increases customer lifetime value and bottom line performance in just 12 months, significantly faster than the industry average of 25 months!
Estimated ROI (payback period in months)