- Recognised as Leader in The Forrester Wave™: People-Oriented Text Analytics Platforms
- Company recognised for commitment to the advancement of diversity and inclusion
- InMoment’s Elevate Experience Improvement program receives three awards at the International Customer Experience Awards (ICXA)
- Acquired leading ratings and reviews company ReviewTrackers
- First experience management company to receive WCAG compliance and certification
- InMoment clients won numerous awards for innovation, impact, and transformation in CX
Auckland, New Zealand (8 December, 2022)—InMoment, the leading provider of Experience Improvement (XI)™, closes out 2022 with numerous awards, a strategic acquisition, key product innovation and significant client program recognition for innovation, impact, and transformation. InMoment’s strategy is to help companies drive successful business outcomes of acquisition, retention, growth and profitability from its customer experience initiatives, and 2022 demonstrated the results of that strategy.
InMoment’s success throughout 2022 has been based on its focus to develop innovative technology and strategic services that support companies delivering integrated experiences across the entire customer journey. Milestones include:
- InMoment was included in the 2022 Shatter List by the Women Tech Council for helping break glass ceilings for women for the fifth consecutive year
- InMoment announced a new layer of intelligence, InMoment AI™, in the XI Platform to enable brands to grow through a better understanding of teams and current and future customers
- Utah Business Magazine recognised Matt Nelson, InMoment VP of Brand, 40 Under 40 award
- InMoment client, NFU Mutual, received Insurance Brand of the Year in The Which? Awards
- InMoment named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: People-Oriented Text Analytics Platforms, Q2, 2022.
- InMoment became the first experience management solution to achieve compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA),
- InMoment acquired leading customer review management company ReviewTrackers to bolster its market-leading XI Platform and accelerate the pursuit of Experience Improvement
- Major updates to XI Platform to help companies deliver Integrated Experiences across the entire customer journey
- InMoment client, UniCredit, received Best CX Impact in the CX Elite Awards, presented by CX Network
- InMoment client, TRUMPF, received Best CX Insights and Analytics in the CX Elite Awards, presented by CX Network
- InMoment client, Sky, received Best Customer Centric Culture in the CX Elite Awards, presented by CX Network
- InMoment was recognized for the “Best AI-based Solution for Retail” award in this year’s AI Breakthrough Awards.
- InMoment client, Avnet, received B2B Customer Loyalty Bronze Medal in Loyalty360 Awards
- InMoment client, ASOS, received Best CX Impact in the CX Elite Awards, presented by CX Network
- InMoment client, M&S Bank, received Best CX Transformation in the CX Elite Awards, presented by CX Network
- InMoment client, Primark, received Best CX Insights & Analytics in the CX Elite Awards, presented by CX Network
- InMoment client, JAX Tyres & Auto, received Best CX Transformation in the Ashton Media CX Industry Awards
- InMoment client, legalsuper, received Best Use of Customer Data & Insights to Improve CX in the Ashton Media CX Industry Awards
- InMoment client, HSBC, received Best Employee Experience Initiative in the Ashton Media CX Industry Awards
- InMoment client, Suncorp, received Best Use of Technology to Revolutionise CX in the Ashton Media CX Industry Awards
- Mehul Nagrani, InMoment General Manager & Head of AI Technology in ML & AI, was shortlisted as a Technology Leader of the Year in the Applied Intelligence Awards.
- InMoment listed in the Insights and Analytics Market & Top 50 Report in the Enterprise Feedback Management segment.
- InMoment appoints experienced technology product leader Sandeep Garg as Chief Product Officer
- InMoment’s experience improvement program “Elevate” won three medals in the 2022 International Customer Experience Awards (ICXA), including silver medals in Best Measurement in Customer Experience and Best B2B Customer Experience Strategy, as well as a bronze medal in Best B2B Customer Experience.
- InMoment client, Reliant, received CX Innovation Award in the CXPA Impact Awards
- Utah Business Magazine recognized Emma Lightfoot, InMoment UI/UX Designer, 20 in their 20s
In 2022, InMoment won more CX awards with its clients than any other experience improvement vendor. The company enters 2023 with a strong foundation of technology, leadership, and an employee and client focus to help clients realise Integrated Customer Experience to achieve Experience Improvement.
Improving experiences is why InMoment exists. Our mission is to help our clients improve experiences at the intersection of value—where customer, employee, and business needs come together. The heart of what we do is connect our clients with what matters most through a unique combination of data, technology, and human expertise. With our hyper-modern technology platform, decades of domain authority, and global teams of experts, we uniquely deliver a focus on Experience Improvement (XI) to help our clients own the moments that matter. Take a moment and learn more at inmoment.com.
CONTACT: Cori Lindsey, InMoment, email@example.com