TUESDAY 27th APRIL AT 12 - 1:30pm - BST
How to design accessible and inclusive customer journeys
Like your brand, we at InMoment have committed to the Valuable 500. We are proud to be a part of the movement and their objective to make a tangible change.
The world of Experience Management is diverse and we have seen an increased interest from our customers to design journeys that are more accessible and inclusive.
Listening to and understanding customers and employees is at the heart of our business. And there are best practices that we can share. But like many of our customers we are still at the beginning of the journey and there is still so much more untapped potential.
We would like to invite you to our first closed group Experience Exchange for Valuable 500 members to start the growth process and discuss opportunities but also challenges that you and other V500 are facing, addressing how to:
- Connect the access and inclusion and customer insights team to jointly raise awareness and gain buy in for your Valuable 500 initiatives not only within your customer base but also internally
- Drive cultural change
- Identify your customers’ accessibility needs without making them feel excluded
- Design physical and digital experiences for your customers, partners and employees with inclusion in mind
- Implement listening channels that are open to all
- Raise the skill sets and knowledge of our employees to understand all forms of ability and support the role they play in creating inclusive environments.
Note: We are planning to hold this type of Experience Exchange on a quarterly basis to continue to learn from each other as we are going on this joint journey together.