Linking HCP Engagement to Success Factors
3:00 pm GMT / 4:00 pm CET
Driving higher engagement with healthcare professionals (HCP) is central to driving prescription rates. Historically, HCPs have viewed F2F sales/medical rep meetings as most valuable but which channels and touchpoints really drive engagement?
Join us on the 28 January for our first Experience Exchange for Pharma and Healthcare professionals, where we will answer and discuss the following questions:
- How do you measure engagement in the healthcare and pharma industry?
- How is engagement linked to HCP behaviour?
- Which engagement strategies deliver the best bang for buck and how is this demonstrated?
- How are pharma firms augmenting their rep teams with better insight to personalise interactions with HCPs?
- What are you doing to improve the impact of your digital channels as prior research has indicated this is the least valued by HCPs
Register early for this closed door event, as we have limited spaces available.
Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions.