[On-Demand Webinar] Creating Successful XI Surveys for B2B – Personalisation vs Template
Free On-Demand Webinar
Step by Step Guide to A Personalised Feedback Approach
The goal for creating CX surveys is to receive the maximum insights into your customer relationships health and finding answers on how to improve the experience. B2B is defined by more personal relationships with customers. Hence as a result you cannot take off the shelf surveys but require a different approach to collecting and analysing customer feedback.
In B2B, feedback is less frequent so when you do ask for feedback, a high response rate and detailed responses are crucial in order to gain an understanding of your customer’s emotions and gain access to the most important moments, providing you with enough insight to make informed decisions and take action.
Join our B2B industry specific webinar and learn from our expert Derek Eccleston, CX Consultant at InMoment how to:
- Design engaging surveys
- Transactional vs Relationship surveys
- Identify and reach the right audience
- Communicate and apply results to increase satisfaction, loyalty and profitability
- Create end-to-end engagement campaigns as a vital means to increase response rates
- Embed the feedback culture with your internal teams to drive excitement and value