Whether we’re talking customer experience (CX) or employee experience (EX), the professionals that own these programmes know that text analytics are the key success. Without them, there is no way to know what’s going well, what needs improvement, and (perhaps most importantly) why.
Because of their notoriety, less people are asking what text analytics are and more are asking what kind of text analytics solution does their business need to power Experience Improvement (XI).
This eBook will answer that question and describe:
- Thorough definitions of the top text analytics terms
- Common myths about accuracy
- The goals of a world-class text analytics approach
- Historic and cutting-edge approaches to text analytics models
- Options for translation and sentiment processes