State of Customer Experience: 2023 UK Consumer Study
Find Out What the Top Industries & Brands Are in the UK for 2023
CX Leader or Laggard? Discover the Key Drivers of NPS
NPSx by Bain and Company and InMoment asked over 32,000 consumers on their perception of experiences delivered by various brands across multiple industries. We gathered respondents across 14 Industries and 199 UK brands. The objective of the study was to identify the leaders in each industry within the UK, with a special focus on innovation and channel experience leaders, and analysing why they are perceived as delivering outstanding CX.
Download the report today for free and discover:
- The top performing industries and brands in the UK for 2023
- How the NPS industry landscape has changed since 2019
- What the key drivers are for NPS and how they impact customer experience
- What differentiates the best industries and brands
- How innovation and product quality is having the biggest impact on experiences
- What laggards should be focusing on and how they can take inspiration from the leaders from outside their industries
What Can be Found in The Report:
This study provides a raw, customer-driven perspective on how well certain brands are performing. It underscores the importance of sticking to your value proposition and striving to deliver the best for your customers. We will give you insights into the leaders and the laggards across the UK consumer brands – outlining who is winning and why, as well as who is playing catch up and what they can do to focus and grow their efforts.
Why You Should Read the Report
Part of the report will cover cross-industry tips and inspiration to encourage a broader perspective and foster innovation. Quite often, brands tend to look quite rigorously at their own industry, by understanding the performance changes in various industries and the drivers of NPS, you can adapt your strategies to meet evolving customer needs and expectations.
Among the key findings of the study:
- Banks and airlines have the widest range of customer loyalty scores.
- Technology is the largest contributor to innovation for many UK industries.
- Across all industries only a handful of large UK brands (~top10%) in Auto, Media and Financial Services have made it into the ‘over +40’s’ range on NPS.
- On Average, UK Industries have an average NPS of +12, ranging from +35 for Automotive to -18 for Water Services.
- Product Quality and Innovation are the most important driver of loyalty, followed by Value and Ease of getting help.
Industries covered in the report include: Telco, Media, Social Media, Retail, Market Place, Grocery, Financial services, Insurance, Airlines, Hotels, Automotive, Restaurant/Café, Energy & Water.