Free On-Demand Webinar
[ON-DEMAND WEBINAR] CX Governance - Build Consistent and Successful Experience Programmes
Two thirds of CX programmes are not very successful at driving business outcomes. In order to drive successful experience programmes for customers, employees and your partners, strong governance is a critical factor.
Governance is about making thoughtful, deliberate decisions and building clear processes and communications about how an Experience Improvement programme is designed, delivered, maintained and evolved at scale and across regions.
InMoment has amassed a wealth of expertise and best practices to guide and advise our clients, which we have summarised and will share in this free webinar. Join Derek Eccleston, CX Consultant at InMoment to discover how to:
- Define and set right metrics and targets for your experience programme to achieve full alignment of the programme to business objectives
- Create a seamless governance programme to build and establish consistency between survey by business units and geography
- Build and optimise timely and relevant communication and engagement strategies to secure high engagement from not only frontline teams but also C-Suite and operational leaders
- Drive a continuous evolution in terms of scale and regional growth
- Create a formalised approach to change management
- Define processes and workflows for taking action (inner and outer loop)
- Develop common business rules covering sampling, prioritisation, timing and and survey fatigue rules