84% of customer service and service support leaders cited customer data and analytics as “very or extremely important” for achieving their organizational goals in 2023.“
Gartner, Top Goals and Priorities for Customer Service and Support Leaders in 2023
InMoment for Contact Center Intelligence combines customer interactions, agent performance, operational metrics, and other data of all types and sources in one place. Leverage data-driven insights to enhance customer experiences, optimize operational efficiency, and drive business growth.
Ready to revolutionize your customer service operations, improve agent performance, and drive business expansion?
Resolve Customer Issues Faster
Improve Agent Performance and Retention
Reduce Cost to Serve and Handle Time
Earn Higher Share of Wallet
Demonstrate Return on Customer Service Investment
InMoment’s AI technologies have helped the team better identify root cause and issues by unlocking the power of call and chat transcripts to see what customers are saying in their unsolicited feedback. The increased understanding leads to more call deflection and process improvement to reduce the number of calls to the customer support team.”
TYLER SAXEY, DIRECTOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE, FOOT LOCKER
Deliver a consistent and human customer experience through:
Omnichannel Voice of Customer
Combine mountains of contact center interactions with other channels for a full VOC picture
Turn hours of audio into text to access the power of AI and text analytics
Surface the insights in threaded conversations between agent and customer
AI-Driven Text Analytics
Unlock your unstructured data and detect feedback themes and anomalies
Agent and Coach Scorecards
Understand agent and team performance, strengths and areas for improvement
Identify knowledge gaps and opportunities to implement training systems
Receive expert guidance and reporting on key business questions and drivers
Explore key factors and opportunities that influence your metrics the most
InMoment transformed Foot Locker's feedback data analysis by turning challenges into valuable benefits
- Automated categorization for streamlined data organization and better insights.
- Unified view of feedback data from different sources, simplifying analysis and understanding customer sentiment.
- Enhanced data quality by eliminating unusable or inaccessible information.
- Transparency and configurability for better understanding and quick system adaptation.
As a result of its dedication to customers, and through breaking down data silos, Foot Locker remains No. 4 on Forbes’ most engaged companies list, and enjoys an OSAT score of 84.4%—up six points since September 2018.
Stronger Contact Centre Signals from More Sources
Access rich insights in millions of contact center conversations
- Determine needs by combining siloed channels (call, chat, social, etc…)
- Apply cutting-edge sentiment analysis and natural language processing (NLP)
- Detect customer signals from every touch point accurately
Greater Accuracy Through Customized AI Models
Understand the nuanced exchanges
- Specialized text analytics models to handle conversational complexities
- Link CX insights to agent performance, call stage, and customer issues.
- Combined AI and ML-powered contact center and customer-specific industry models.
Hierarchical, Targeted Reporting
Exactly the data and insights you need
- Comprehensive reporting across organizational levels: regions, contact centers, managers’ teams, and agents.
- Understand daily performance, historical trends, and comparisons.
- Visibility into overall center performance and agent breakdowns.
Get High-Impact Strategic Guidance
Award-winning customer experience software and expert advice
- Empower contact center leaders and agents with the right information.
- Enhance customer experience.
- Solve systemic cross-channel issues, reduce costs, and boost revenue.
Increased Efficiency and Transparent Pricing
Lowest total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Integrated platform combining technology and services.
- Establish a direct link to financial outcomes.
- Actionable metrics.