Resolve Customer Issues Faster
Improve Agent Performance and Retention
Reduce Cost to Serve and Handle Time
Earn Higher Share of Wallet
Demonstrate Return on Customer Service Investment
InMoment for Conversational Intelligence
Combine feedback from every channel including contact center calls and chats, social, surveys, customer interactions, agent performance, operational metrics, and other data of all types and sources in one place. Leverage data-driven insights from across your business to enhance customer experiences, optimize operational efficiency, and guide business growth.
Ready to revolutionize your customer experience and drive business expansion?Learn More
Go Beyond the Post-Call Survey
Harness the benefits of integrated signal capture, which encompasses call transcripts, chat logs, IVR data, agent case notes, and survey responses.
Surface and Track Emerging Issues
Award-winning AI informs teams about emerging themes, topics, and quality assurance enabling them to address them proactively across channels.
Predict Impact of Issue Resolution
By combining advanced analysis tools and expert guidance, prioritize actions and anticipate the business impact of improvement initiatives.
Empower Agents and Customers In-Channel
Proactively assist customers in their preferred channels to enhance their satisfaction and decrease contact center workload.
Deliver a consistent and human customer experience through:
Combine mountains of contact center interactions with other channels for a full VOC picture
Understand agent and team performance, strengths and areas for improvement
Surface the insights in threaded conversations between agent and customer
Unlock your unstructured data and detect feedback themes and anomalies
Turn hours of audio into text to access the power of AI and text analytics
Identify knowledge gaps and opportunities to implement training systems
Receive expert guidance and reporting on key business questions and drivers
Explore key factors and opportunities that influence your metrics the most
Foot Locker breaks down data silos
- Automated categorization for streamlined data organization and better insights.
- Unified view of feedback data from different sources, simplifying analysis and understanding customer sentiment.
- Enhanced data quality by eliminating unusable or inaccessible information.
- Transparency and configurability for better understanding and quick system adaptation.
As a result of its dedication to customers, and through breaking down data silos, Foot Locker remains No. 4 on Forbes’ most engaged companies list, and enjoys an OSAT score of 84.4%—up six points since September 2018.
InMoment’s AI technologies have helped the team better identify root cause and issues by unlocking the power of call and chat transcripts to see what customers are saying in their unsolicited feedback. The increased understanding leads to more call deflection and process improvement to reduce the number of calls to the customer support team.”
– Tyler Saxey, Director Customer Experience, Foot Locker
Stronger Contact Center Signals from More Sources
Access rich insights in millions of contact center conversations to drive improvement.
- Determine needs by combining siloed channels (call, chat, social, etc…)
- Apply cutting-edge sentiment analysis and natural language processing (NLP)
- Detect customer signals from every touch point accurately
Customized AI Industry Models
- Specialized text analytics models to handle conversational complexities including Emotion, Effort, and Intent
- Link CX insights to agent performance, call stage, and customer issues.
- Combined AI and ML-powered contact center and customer-specific industry models.
Focus on what matters
Hierarchical, Targeted Reporting
- Comprehensive reporting across organizational levels: regions, contact centers, managers’ teams, and agents.
- Understand daily performance, historical trends, and comparisons.
- Visibility into overall center performance and agent breakdowns.
Clarity of purpose
High-Impact Strategic Guidance
- Award-winning customer experience software and expert advice
- Know where to focus with the highest return
- Analyze business drivers, customer rankings, and future projections for action.
Increased Efficiency and Transparent Pricing
Lowest total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Integrated platform combining technology and services.
- Establish a direct link to financial outcomes.
- Actionable metrics.