- Hertz, Walgreens and Other Customer Experience Giants Share Successful Strategies
- Keynotes by Temkin Group Founder Bruce Temkin; Best-Selling Author Andy Andrews
- 2014 CX Excellence Awards Presented for Best Implementation of Customer Feedback Programs
SALT LAKE CITY (July 29, 2014) — InMoment, a leader in cloud-based customer experience technologies, today announced the details for its fifth annual Customer Experience Elevated conference, which will be held August 20–22 at Canyons Resort in Park City, Utah. The event brings together the top brands and leaders within the customer experience community for keynote presentations, breakout sessions and other learning experiences to discuss trends, best practices, technologies and the future of the customer experience industry.
Keynote speakers include:
- Bruce Temkin, founder and managing partner of Temkin Group and a leading expert in customer experience, will discuss the maturity and value of the customer experience using real world examples of how leading brands are tangibly measuring customer experience to increase revenue and grow their businesses.
- Andy Andrews, New York Times best-selling author and motivational speaker will present “Noticing the Little Things that Can Make a Big Difference,” the common characteristics influential people share.
The event also includes roundtables, break-out sessions, and panels where InMoment experts and clients including Hertz, Walgreens and other well-known brands will share practical advice and strategic insights on both industry-specific, and universal challenges and opportunities. Topics include: Loyalty modeling, employee engagement, Social VoC, measuring and proving ROI, and omni-channel.
In addition, InMoment will present the 2014 CX Excellence Awards to companies and individuals who excel at responding to customer needs in real time through effective implementation of customer feedback programs.
“Each year, we have the privilege of gathering the experts in customer experience together in a collaborative and inspirational setting,” said Lonnie Mayne, president of InMoment. “We believe that the customer experience can always be improved, and continually strive to help companies push boundaries. While we know that customers can’t be managed, we also know that brands can own each moment they have with customers. This conference provides the ideal environment for some of the best minds in the industry to share their knowledge, and explore new ways to elevate their customers’ experiences.”
For more information, or to register for InMoment’s Customer Experience Elevated 2014, visit http://www.inmoment.com/elevate2014/.