Customer Effort Score (CES) microsurveys designed for high response rate.
Hear from more customers when you use a modern, single-question survey. Get the score and rich qualitative feedback inside your app or website, via email, SMS, or Intercom chat. Trigger surveys at touchpoints based on events such as case closure, feature use, and more.
Multi-Channel. Multi-Language. Global.
As global as your customers. Easily customize surveys in multiple languages. Protect against survey fatigue. Use across channels and devices without risk of duplicate sampling: web, mobile, email and SMS.
Instant CES analytics.
- View your rolling average CES, score distribution, and response counts over time.
- Never miss a trend – automatically receive a continuous pulse of customer sentiment.
- Survey a sample of your customers everyday with our trusted settings. Or, survey customers using parameters you define.
Contact our sales team!
Diagnose CES by your business drivers
Create custom filters to suit your business model and goals. See how effort varies by account, product version, or any user property you define.
- Websites & E-commerce: Understand sentiment by geography, platform or purchase size.
- Product Teams: Get immediate feedback on product changes, understand how to accelerate adoption.
- SaaS: Get feedback on onboarding and support interactions. Monitor customer health and retain more customers.
Closed-loop feedback management
- Reach out to customers or forward feedback from the dashboard.
- Or, use integrations to trigger responses in your CRM or support platform.
Identify feedback themes
Create unlimited custom tags. As responses come in, use tagging to surface issues, prioritize product improvements, or identify who should follow up.
Activate happy customers in the moment
Did someone just score you a 6 or a 7? Close your survey with a link! Ask your highly satisfied customers to share their comment on social media, or to write an app store review. Or, invite them to join a referral program.
Unify the customer view and take action with Integrations.
Enrich your CRM data with customer effort scores and feedback for better customer intelligence. Trigger workflows to close the loop with customers.