CSAT or PSAT microsurveys designed for high response rate.
Hear from more customers when you use a modern, single-question survey. Get the score and rich qualitative feedback inside your app or website, via email, SMS, or Intercom chat. Trigger surveys at touchpoints based on events such as case closure, feature use, and more.
- View your rolling average metric, score distribution, and response counts over time.
- Never miss a trend – automatically receive a continuous pulse of customer sentiment.
- Trigger a survey after support case closure.
- Survey a sample of your customers every day in your app. Or, target customers using multiple parameters you define based on events and customer data.
Contact our sales team!
Diagnose metrics by your business drivers
Create custom filters to suit your business model and goals. See how satisfaction varies by account, product version, or any user property you define.
- Support Teams: Diagnose satisfaction by agent
- Websites & E-commerce: Understand sentiment by geography, platform, or purchase size.
- Product Teams: Get immediate feedback on product changes or feature use, understand how to accelerate adoption.
- SaaS: Monitor customer health and retain more customers.
Closed-loop feedback management
- Reach out to customers or forward feedback from the dashboard.
- Or, use native 2-way integrations with Salesforce, Zendesk, and more to trigger responses in systems your support team uses every day.
Identify feedback themes
Create unlimited custom tags. As responses come in, use tagging to surface issues, prioritize product improvements, or identify who should follow up.
Multi-Channel. Multi-Language. Global.
As global as your customers. Easily customize surveys in multiple languages. Protect against survey fatigue. Use across channels and devices without risk of duplicate sampling: web, mobile, email and SMS.
Activate brand advocates in the moment
Did someone just give you a nice score? Use an optional final screen to ask your happy customers to write a review. Or, invite them to join a referral program.
Take Action with Integrations
Enrich your CRM data with metrics and feedback for better customer intelligence. Trigger surveys based on events, or other customer attributes. Use workflows to close the loop with customers.