- Start measuring. Invest in a survey tool that can quickly and simply get that CSAT metric right into your hands in real time, and provides the ability to track the metric over time.
- Measure CSAT at various touchpoints along the buyer journey.
- Tag issues as they come in. Some tools will have auto-tagging, and even natural language processing to interpret and classify the feedback.
- Build a process to close the loop with customers in real time.
- Take action. Route the issues, customer insights, and feedback themes to the appropriate teams for resolution.
- Monitor CSAT trends, in aggregate, at various touchpoints, product lines, or any segments relevant to the business, and build a plan for making systemic change.
How to improve Customer Satisfaction?
Invest in a survey tool, measure CSAT at various touchpoints, tag issues as they come in, build a process to close the loop with customers, take action and monitor CSAT trends.