“Watch it Work" Product Webinar
Date: January 31, 2023 1PM ET
See all the latest features and innovations on the InMoment XI Platform in our upcoming edition of the “Watch it Work” Product webinar series! This event is tailored to InMoment clients only, and is the best place to get an overview of our most recent product launch and what it means for you.
Join us January 31, 2023 at 1PM ET for a 40-minute webinar with product experts, Mandy Gatton and Jim Katzman to gain insights into InMoment’s latest technology releases that enable you to:
- Be More Proactive by Uncovering Customer Intent
- Find Out What to Do When Your CX Metric Score Is Changing
- Run Predictive Simulations on Drivers of Performance
- Identify Emergent and Brand-Specific Themes Using Natural Language Processing
- Integrate Social Review Data with Voice of the Customer
- Deliver Microsurveys in Your Mobile Apps and View Results Alongside Google Play and Apple Store Reviews
- Access Additional Multi-language Capabilities for Location Specific Intelligence
Meet Your Speakers!
Jim Katzman, Principal, CX Strategy & Enablement, InMoment
Jim Katzman has been on both sides of the customer experience fence. Across his decades of experience, he has served as a CX program owner for big-name brands, and he is currently bringing his wealth of knowledge to InMoment as Principal of CX Strategy & Enablement. Every day, Jim applies his diverse perspective and partners with brands to help them identify big-picture objectives and develop in-depth strategies to make their goals a reality. His impressive track record also extends outside of the professional world and onto the literal track. Jim has completed 46 marathons, and spends his time in the DC area, cheering on the St. Louis Cardinals, or on the beach with his family.
Mandy Gatton, Solutions Consultant
In her role as a Solutions Consultant at InMoment, Mandy prides herself on helping brands achieve their business goals by designing Experience Improvement solutions that directly meet their needs. She is a passionate communicator and team player, who likes to travel, play soccer, and cheer on the Texas Longhorns (her alma mater). She is currently based in Austin, TX.