- CX Intelligence leader InMoment offers tips on breaking out of the “CX bubble” to move from chasing metrics to focusing on value creation that the CEO cares about
- Surveys are no longer enough! Why a holistic CX strategy must be informed by the voice of customers across multiple channels and data sources
SALT LAKE CITY (March 19, 2018) — Cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence leader InMoment in partnership with CustomerThink is hosting a free thought leadership webinar titled: How to Avoid Becoming Roadkill on Your Customer Experience Journey.
Register: The free webinar will take place this Thursday, March 22 at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET. Click here to register. Participants in the webinar will also have access to a free, supporting white paper on CX strategy.
Customer experience is not a new idea anymore. Gartner predicted that by 2016, “89 percent of companies expect to compete mostly on the basis of customer experience.”
Two years later, the news is troubling. CustomerThink research revealed that just 7 percent of CX initiatives have created competitive differentiation. Only 23 percent have realized tangible benefits. Add it up, and less than one-third of CX initiatives can claim the clear “win” that CEOs are demanding.
Will your company be a success story, or end up as roadkill on a failed CX journey? Join this webinar to learn from CX expert Andrew Park’s 10 years of in-the-trenches experience. Topics to be discussed include:
- How to break out of the “CX bubble” to move from chasing metrics to focusing on value creation that the CEO cares about.
- Why a holistic CX strategy must be informed by the voice of customers across multiple channels and data sources. Surveys are not enough!
- The critical job of hiring and empowering employees to truly make CX a way of life within your brand.
- New research of the leading indicators of CX success, with examples of how leading brands have delivered value to customers and the business.
Park is a customer experience expert who has spent more than a decade designing, deploying, and consulting on CX programs for global Fortune 1000 companies. He currently serves as Vice President, CX Strategy for customer experience intelligence pioneer InMoment.
InMoment™, the leader in customer experience (CX) intelligence, arms enterprises with compelling insights to fuel high-value action and relationships with both customers and employees. The company’s industry-leading Customer Feedback Management platform leverages a proprietary, AI-based analytics engine to power a full suite of Voice of Customer (VoC), Voice of Employee (VoE) and Employee Experience technologies. InMoment provides innovative solutions and related support services to more than 350 leading brands across 95 countries. For more information, visit https://inmoment.com.