InMoment’s SVP CX Strategy, Brennan Wilkie, will preview findings from the company’s 2017 Retail Trends Report. The study of more than 30,000 consumers explores the changing landscape of retail, and in the process, uncovers the essential yet distinct roles that both technology and human beings must play to satisfy the changing expectations of today’s customer.
Highlights from the report include:
- Which sectors are excelling at online execution, and which have mastered the in-store experience
- Which factors most strongly influence in-store vs. online buying
- Top drivers of positive in-person experiences, and why
- The unique role of human interactions, and which have the largest impact on both satisfaction and loyalty
- How personalization affects experience, and how millennials are driving the trend
REGISTER: The free event will take place on Thursday, November 16 at 10 a.m. P.T. / 1 p.m. E.T. Register here.
“In just a few short years, technology has completely transformed the way we interact with brands, and the retail industry in particular has experienced significant disruption,” said Wilkie. “And while digital-first retailers have their strengths, the research is clear: human beings play an essential role in both creating loyalty, and boosting financial returns. The key is leveraging these key elements — technology and talent — in the right places and ways.”
InMoment™, the leader in customer experience (CX) intelligence, arms enterprises with compelling insights to fuel high-value action and relationships with both customers and employees. The company’s industry-leading Customer Feedback Management platform leverages a proprietary, AI-based analytics engine to power a full suite of Voice of Customer (VoC), Voice of Employee (VoE), and Employee Experience technologies. InMoment provides innovative solutions and related support services to more than 350 leading brands across 95 countries. For more information, visit http://www.inmoment.com/.