—InMoment also achieves top ranking above other providers in Strategy; receives highest score possible in 12 separate criteria
(SALT LAKE CITY) April 10, 2017 — InMoment, a pioneer in customer experience (CX) intelligence technology, was among the select companies that Forrester invited to participate in its April 10, 2017 evaluation, “The Forrester Wave™: Customer Feedback Management Platforms, Q2 2017.” In this evaluation, InMoment was cited as a Leader.
According to the report “The CFM [Customer Feedback Management] market is growing because more CX professionals want a technology platform that automates and centralizes essential VoC (voice of customer) activities. CX pros are also looking for a steady and close relationship with a provider that acts as an extended part of their team and helps evolve their VoC program.”
Forrester’s process involved identifying the “10 vendors that matter” for invitation-only participation. The firm then conducted an exhaustive evaluation of each company’s capabilities across 39 criteria in three categories: Current Offering, Market Presence, and Strategy. InMoment received the highest possible score in 10 of the Current Offering criteria, and achieved the top ranking for Strategy. In evaluating providers’ Strategy, Forrester looked at the following factors: A company’s ability to engage its clients in its strategy, design, and development process to ensure product enhancements are in line with client needs; how aligned each vendor’s product vision and roadmap are with Forrester’s CFM vision, and; how well planned enhancements will allow a vendor to leap ahead of the market.
InMoment also achieved among the highest scores in the Product Vision and Roadmap criteria because Forrester considers the company’s vision and planned product enhancements highly aligned with its vision for the CFM/VoC market, and believes that executing on planned enhancements allows InMoment differentiation in key areas.
“The Forrester Wave is one of the most respected and comprehensive authorities in the world for technology decision makers,” said InMoment CEO Andrew Joiner. “We believe being recognized as a leader in such a competitive space is a testament to the legacy we’ve already built through a combination of innovative technology, and human beings who are deeply invested in our clients’ successes. This report is a profound validation for us of the strength of our current offering, as well as our ability to execute a strategic vision that delivers differentiated intelligence, and compelling value to the marketplace.”
Of the 39 total criteria, InMoment received the highest score possible (5.0./5.0) in 12 areas, including:
- Action Planning and Customer Outreach/Engagement (managing cases and closing the loop): “Clients will also appreciate InMoment’s extensive case and action management functionality, like the ability to surface focus areas and display improvement recommendations.”
- Integration with CRM Systems: “The firm’s extensive bidirectional integration with CRM systems synchronizes cases to maintain accuracy of interaction records.”
- Client Understanding and On-demand Support: “Reference clients positively mention the responsiveness of their InMoment counterparts, InMoment’s professional services organization, and the vendor’s commitment to client success.”
- Capabilities to Collect Unsolicited Feedback (social, employee experience): “InMoment supports advanced capabilities to collect feedback in digital channels, like an active listening feature that increases the level of detail in surveys through real-time text analytics.The vendor also excels at collecting feedback from social channels.
- Text Analysis Integration in Platform: “What’s more, [InMoment’s] significant capabilities to analyze text and capture and mine speech, images, and videos are highly integrated into the platform.”
To obtain a complementary copy of the Forrester Wave evaluation, “Customer Feedback Management Platforms, Q2 2017,” visit inmoment.com.
InMoment™ is a cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence platform, arming brands with highly-actionable customer insights to drive high-value business decisions and relationships with both customers and employees. InMoment’s industry-leading analytics power a full suite of Voice of Customer (VoC), Voice of Employee (VoE), Employee Engagement and Social Reviews & Advocacy solutions. In provides technology, strategic guidance, support, and related services to more than 350 brands across 95 countries. For more information, visit https://www.inmoment.com.
# # #
Lisa Davis, VP Communications
+1 801 230 9399