Highlights Include Strong Growth, New Capabilities and International Expansion
SALT LAKE CITY (April 22, 2015) — InMoment™, a customer experience optimization platform, enjoyed another strong year in 2014, and showed continued momentum across technology innovation, market leadership, new client acquisition and financial performance through the first quarter of 2015.
By the end of 2014, InMoment had:
- Achieved its highest ever level of monthly recurring revenue bookings (MRR).
- Successfully launched a new brand that brought together two customer experience market leaders – Mindshare Technologies and Empathica.
- Achieved 49 percent revenue growth versus 2013.
- Added a number of flagship clients from a variety of industries.
- Realized a nearly 250 percent increase in revenues earned outside North America versus the previous year.
- Increased the capacity of the company’s Global Centre of Excellence, a London-based initiative that provides leadership for brands implementing customer experience and voice of customer programs across multiple markets, languages and cultures.
- Captured a spot on the Inc. 500/5000 for the seventh consecutive year.
- Nearly doubled the company’s marketing team.
- Migrated a majority of clients from the legacy Empathica platform to the new InMoment Experience Hub platform.
In the first quarter of 2015, InMoment continued its aggressive trajectory, accomplishing the following:
- Strong growth: The company achieved 54 percent growth in MRR bookings vs. Q1 2014.
- New capabilities: InMoment announced several new additions to its Experience Hub platform:
- Active Listening Suite, a collection of powerful, patent-pending tools that allow companies to engage in more meaningful and more human conversations with their customers. The suite applies text analytics in a completely unique way to get better data, and improve relationships with customers during the feedback process itself.
- Social Listening and Reporting: InMoment clients can now listen to customers’ experiences in popular social media forums, have those stories analyzed for content and sentiment, and then packed into reports that include Voice of Customer and other information essential for a comprehensive understanding customers’ experiences across omnichannel environments.
- Analyst recognition: InMoment and the company’s clients were cited in multiple reports and research notes by leading analyst groups, including: “How Marketers Close the Gap on Customer Experience Feedback,” (Gartner, March 2015), and “What’s New with Customer Feedback Management Vendors” (Forrester, March 2015).
“The past 18 months have brought tremendous growth and opportunity to InMoment,” said CEO John Sperry. “The Empathica acquisition allowed us to grow our team, and substantially increase our global footprint. We’ve made a strategic commitment to help our clients move beyond surveys and scores, to truly understand and leverage the important experiences their customers want to share. We will continue aggressively ahead, bringing the value of customer stories to more places inside organizations, taking brands past customer experience management, and giving them the ability to tap into customer wisdom to steer their businesses toward ever higher levels of success.”