How You Listen Matters: A Comprehensive Guide to Customer Listening
Effective Customer Listening Essential for Successful Customer Experience (CX) Initiatives
SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 31, 2016 – Today, InMoment published a new white paper titled “How You Listen Matters: A Practical Guide to Customer Listening.” Authored by the company’s head of Customer Experience Strategy, Brennan Wilkie, the paper serves as a comprehensive guide to designing, implementing and evolving customer listening initiatives to achieve the most business value for Customer Experience (CX) initiatives.
To download the free white paper, click here.
Making customer experience a strategic part of your organization requires prioritizing efforts around what matters most to customers, and supports business objectives. For that, you need the right kinds of insights gleaned from your customers. The process of getting to those insights necessitates a complex orchestration of technology and human expertise.
“Changes in the customer expectations necessitate a fundamentally different approach,” said Wilkie. “Brands that want a deeper understanding of how to create high-value relationships with customers must practice the art and science of asking—and listening—well.”
The white paper provides a roadmap to help readers:
- Design a listening program that supports both Customer Experience and business objectives
- Transform traditional surveys into meaningful conversations that also net better data
- Ingrain empathy in customer listening strategies to boost effectiveness
- Design the right mix of listening approaches and technologies to net better data
- Approach listening from a journey vs. transaction perspective to solve immediate problems quickly, and build long-term loyalty
InMoment™ is a cloud-based customer experience (CX) optimization platform that helps brands leverage customer stories to inform better business decisions, and create more meaningful relationships with their customers. Through its Experience Hub™, InMoment provides Voice of Customer (VoC), Social Reviews & Advocacy, and Employee Engagement solutions, as well as strategic guidance, support, and services to nearly 400 brands in 95 countries. For more information, visit http://www.inmoment.com.
Lisa Davis, VP Communications