Salt Lake City – February 16, 2016 – The gathering of the greatest customer experience (CX) minds assembled at InMoment’s Customer Experience Elevated 2016 conference to gain new insights, tools and best practices to steer their businesses to higher levels of success.
The theme of this year’s Customer Experience Elevated 2016 was “The Room to Grow, the Reason to Rise,” and featured educational sessions with industry experts, including Forrester Analyst Joanna van den Brink-Quintanilha, John Caroll from Ipsos Loyalty, Jason Barro from Bain & Company, and marketing guru Seth Godin.
Van den Brink-Quintanilha shared insights mapping and understanding customer journeys. According to van den Brink-Quintanilha customers want a customer experience (CX) that is controllable, emotional, continuous and individualized. As part of her presentation, she provided four key steps to successful customer journey mapping. Her four steps can be viewed here.
Caroll focused on omnichannel customer experience and shared the latest innovative CX deployments in seven new CX technologies. Caroll has worked with a number of clients such as Purple, Dufl, and Meat Pack and shared examples of the disruptive customer experiences and supporting business models they are creating.
Barro spoke on using the Net Promoter System (NPS) to close the loop with customers and internal stakeholders. Barro says you don’t improve customer experience just by asking customers for feedback. Driving customer experience transformation and continuous improvement requires having a full business system that supports taking action on that feedback.
John Sperry, CEO and Founder of InMoment opened the event with a presentation titled “A Thousand Reasons to Rise,” which reinforced the urgency and opportunity businesses should feel in today’s customer-centric environment. “Customers have more power and a larger platform to voice their opinions than ever before. And they’re using this influence to tell brands how to improve their business in the form of detailed stories about their experiences. If companies listen, they’ll know exactly how to move from simply surviving, to thriving. At InMoment, we will continue to partner with our clients to offer the most powerful, innovative technologies available to transform customer stories into insights with which they can successfully steer their businesses.”
In addition to the expert presentations, InMoment honored nine clients for their CX success. The awards recognize InMoment clients that have achieved outstanding results and success in their CX programs during the past year. 2016 honorees include:
- Denny’s: Rookie of the Year award for executing a flawless CX rollout and adoption within their brand.
- H.H. Gregg: Accelerated Program Adoption award for adapting to customer needs and putting the customer first.
- Massage Envy: Program Engagement award for team approach to providing total body care for all members and guests.
- Pizza Hut: Improvements in CX for elevating employee engagement to improve guests’ experiences.
- Arby’s: CX Innovator award for innovating ways to better serve its customers.
- Jack in the Box: Strategic Partner award for putting its customers and partners first.
- Cracker Barrel: Insights Into Action award for awesome use of guest feedback to offer better service.
- Nike: Energetic Expansion award for focusing on customers during domestic and international expansion.
- Foot Locker: Executive Engagement for building strong executive engagement with customers and partners.
The event ended with an inspiring presentation by InMoment President Lonnie Mayne about the human side of delivering great customer experiences. Mayne continued to highlight the motivational and inspirational aspects of life through his “Red Shoes Living” series with a visit from an aspiring Paralympic athlete and her coach from the National Abilities Center, which provides high-quality, inclusive programs to individuals and families of all abilities and backgrounds.
For more information about InMoment, Customer Experience Elevated 2016 and updates on next year’s conference visit http://www.inmoment.com/elevate2016/.