- Other featured speakers include former president of Microsoft USA and EVP Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software (HPE); VP, Principal Analyst of Leading Independent Research Firm, and InMoment CEO
- Event theme, “From Insights to Intelligence,” reflects urgent need for companies to elevate understanding and impact of customer experience
SALT LAKE CITY (Dec. 13, 2017) — InMoment, the leader in customer experience (CX) intelligence, today announced highlights from the company’s annual CX Elevated global best practices conference, which will be held February 26 – March 1 at the Grand America Hotel in downtown Salt Lake City. For details and to register, click here.
New York Times best-selling author, Malcolm Gladwell, will headline the event, which attracts hundreds of the world’s top CX brands and practitioners each year. Other featured speakers include James L. McQuivey of Forrester, software luminary Robert Youngjohns, and InMoment CEO, Andrew Joiner. The event will also include best practice sessions and master classes, new technology demonstrations, and a half-day of winter sports and recreation.
Gladwell is the author of five New York Times bestsellers:The Tipping Point, Blink, Outliers, What the Dog Saw, and David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits and the Art of Battling Giants. He has been named one of the “100 Most Influential People” by TIME magazine and one of the Foreign Policy’s Top Global Thinkers. He has been a staff writer for The New Yorker since 1996 and was previously a reporter for The Washington Post.
McQuivey is vice president, principal analyst at Forrester, and considered the foremost analyst tracking and defining the power and impact of digital disruption on traditional businesses. He is routinely sought after for commentary by such publications as The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal. He also appears frequently on NPR and CNBC.
Youngjohns played pivotal roles in shaping today’s high-tech landscape. As president of Microsoft USA, he reported directly to Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer, and most recently served as EVP and general manager at Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software. Youngjohns is currently a senior advisor at McKinsey & Co., and a member of the boards of directors of several leading tech companies, including InMoment.
“Today’s digital customers are evolving both their technology savviness and expectations at a dizzying pace,” said Joiner, who took the reins as InMoment’s CEO earlier this year after serving as worldwide head of HP Software’s $250 million customer experience business. “In the last 18 months alone, we’ve seen respected legacy brands fail because they did not understand their customers well or fast enough. The tired methods of the past like market research, old-school surveys, and simple insights can’t scale to these new challenges and opportunities. For that, brands need customer experience intelligence. CX Elevated is the ultimate intelligence briefing—a place where the best minds in technology and human know-how come together to raise our individual and collective capacity. We look forward to an incredible experience.”
CXE 2018 features three distinct educational tracks:
- Practitioner: Dive deep into the latest products and features of the InMoment platform to learn how to leverage technology to reach your CX objectives.
- Strategic: Learn how to drive your CX initiatives forward, understand industry trends, and get the latest best practices through sessions taught by CX leaders with decades of experience in building world-class programs.
- Executive: One of the most common challenges hampering CX success is getting the right executive support. This invitation-only track is specifically designed to connect executives with top-level thought leaders and C-suite CX leaders to understand the massive financial impact of well-executed CX, and what it takes to get there.
On Wednesday, Feb. 28, attendees will take a break from their intense schedule to enjoy a variety of winter sports and other recreational activities, including snowmobiling, skiing at Park City Mountain Resort, curling at the Utah Olympic Oval, as well as shopping and spa treatments.
InMoment™, the leader in customer experience (CX) intelligence, arms enterprises with compelling insights to fuel high-value action and relationships with both customers and employees. The company’s industry-leading Customer Feedback Management platform leverages a proprietary, AI-based analytics engine to power a full suite of Voice of Customer (VoC), Voice of Employee (VoE) and Employee Experience technologies. InMoment provides innovative solutions and related support services to more than 350 leading brands across 95 countries. For more information, visit http://www.inmoment.com/