- Mindshare Technologies Announces 2013 Best Practices Conference
- Fifth Annual Conference in Park City, Utah Will Explore How to Gain More Advanced Insights from Customer Feedback
Keynote Addresses to be Delivered by International Bestselling Author Shawn Achor and Independent Research Firm Vice President and Principal Analyst, Customer Experience Kerry Bodine
- Mindshare Will Also Unveil New Enterprise Feedback and Text Analytics Technologies at the Conference
Mindshare Technologies, the leader in Voice of the Customer (VoC) technologies, today announced its Best Practices Conference will be held from September 11-13, 2013 at The Canyons Grand Summit Hotel in Park City, Utah. Mindshare’s 2013 Best Practices Conference will bring together experts, analysts and innovators in the customer experience industry for three days of presentations, breakout sessions and roundtables to set standards that raise industry performance.
Mindshare’s fifth annual conference will explore how to obtain more advanced insights from customer feedback to improve the overall guest experience. Keynote addresses will be delivered by:
- Shawn Achor, international bestselling author and founder and CEO of Good Think Inc., who will present on his newly released (September 10) book, “Before Happiness”
- Kerry Bodine, vice president and principal analyst, customer experience of Forrester Research, Inc., who will present on “The Customer Experience Ecosystem”
The conference will feature industry-specific roundtables for contact centers, retailers, quick serve and fast casual restaurants, full service restaurants and others. It will also include breakout sessions and presentations from Mindshare’s team of executives and customer service experts on the following topics:
- Big Insights: Solving the Big Data Problem
- Accelerating the Speed to Insight
- Social Media and Your Online Reputation
- Program Standards for Successful VoC
- New Insights from Unstructured Comments
Mindshare also plans to release new customer feedback technologies to its clients attending the conference, including innovative solutions in text analytics. In addition, Mindshare will present the 2013 VoC Outstanding Service Awards at the conference to companies and individuals that best respond to customer needs in real time through effective implementation of customer feedback.
“For more than a decade, Mindshare has been helping companies put customers first, and we look forward to navigating the newest frontiers of customer feedback at this conference,” said Lonnie Mayne, president of Mindshare. “With so many experts in one place, this conference provides the perfect opportunity to push the industry forward and establish standards of excellence.”
For more information, or to register for Mindshare’s 2013 Best Practices conference, visit http://mshare.net/conference.