Have you ever needed to get information from your customers, but weren’t sure what the best way to get it was? Or you weren’t sure which questions were the right ones to ask? Or you simply don’t have the time to build an entirely new survey from scratch? That’s where survey templates come in.
Whether you are a small business owner looking to run your first survey, or you’re building a new transactional survey for all your locations nationwide, survey templates are there to guide you through the whole process.
New to survey templates? Don’t worry, in this article we will cover:
- What is a Survey Template?
- What are the different types of Survey Templates?
- How Can I Create a Survey Based on a Survey Template?
What Are Survey Templates?
As you know, surveys are a great way to gather data from customers, do market research, and understand how the public views your brand. But, not every survey is built from scratch.
Survey templates are guides for a survey that you would send out to your target demographic. You can select a template based on what you are looking for, and then fill out the building blocks with questions that you want answered!
What Are the Different Types of Survey Templates?
Do you want to know how your customers felt the last time they purchased something from you? Or maybe you’re curious to understand how customers feel about your latest product? For every question, there is a survey template to help you answer it.
Different templates help you answer different questions. Here are some of the major survey template categories:
- Employee Experience Survey Templates: Helps you measure employee satisfaction and motivation. Allows you to turn feedback into actionable insights.
- Academic Evaluation Survey Templates: If you’re curious what students think about professors, curriculum, or facilities, this is the survey template for you.
- Satisfaction Survey Templates: If you’re looking to measure how a client feels about your services, or how your employees felt about an event, look no further! This is the survey template for you.
- Marketing and Market Research Survey Templates: Want to understand which demographic is gravitating towards your business? A Market Research Survey is right for you.
- Product and Industry Survey Templates: After releasing a new product, a Product Survey Template is a great way to understand how your customers feel about it!
- Customer Evaluation Survey Templates: Looking to get customer feedback or why a customer no longer wants your services? A Customer Evaluation Survey will help you to recover that at-risk revenue.
How Can I Create a Survey Based on a Survey Template?
Once you have identified what kind of survey template is best for you, it’s time to build your survey. Don’t worry, it’s a breeze.
When you are creating surveys with InMoment’s XI Platform, you have everything you need to have successful surveys. You’ll be able to easily collect feedback, customize questions, edit existing surveys, and invite customers and employees to provide feedback.
Whether you choose the freedom to create your own surveys or solicit InMoment’s expert services to develop surveys as a service, you’ll receive seamless survey creation.
When you are creating surveys, you can choose a pre-built survey template that already comes loaded with questions and is ready for launch! Then, just sit back, monitor response rates and watch the data come in.
If you would rather see a survey with your own questions, you can take one of our customizable survey templates and customize them how you see fit!