It’s that time of year again! XI Forum Sydney and Singapore are back and this year, they’re jam-packed with hands-on demonstrations, workshops, and interactive opportunities to help you extract tangible value from our speakers, as well as gain applicable knowledge for your experience program.
Here are five reasons why you should save your spot today:
Reason #1: Implement ‘Integrated CX’ for Your Brand
What is integrated CX? Not only is this the theme of our upcoming XI Forums, but it’s also InMoment’s approach to help businesses take action on their customer experience initiatives to ultimately deliver measurable business outcomes.
Integrated CX connects critical aspects of a successful customer experience, including:
- Integrated Signals: Bringing together the voice of customers and not-yet customers across the full customer journey from surveys, chats, reviews, calls, etc.
- Integrated Insights: Delivering both leading innovative technology and strategic expertise to deliver ROI
- Integrated Action: The ultimate goal is to eliminate any and all silos that exist in many companies, facilitating a coordinated, data-driven approach to prioritising which action will get your business the best results
Discover what integrated signals, integrated insights, and integrated actions can do for your experience program.
Reason #2: Learn From Award-Winning Speakers
The 2023 speaker line up has been announced and the content is more practical than ever. Joining us on stage, we have:
- InMoment’s Chief Product Officer, Sandeep Garg taking delegates through how integrated CX applies to your experience program
- Craveable Brand’s Chief Customer Officer, Jess Gill will share Oporto, Red Rooster, and Chicken Treat’s journey to shift their culture toward customer centricity and the wins they’ve had as a result.
- Downer New Zealand’s National Customer Experience and Marketing Manager, Scott Wilson and HR Business Partner, Jake Barker. Together, they will share how these two business units work together to make experiences better for both customers AND employees.
- Aesop’s Voice of the Customer Global Program Manager, Jason Katsambiris will take delegates through what it takes to run a global VoC program across different languages, cultures, and markets— designing a program that ingests and makes sense of linguistically dispersed customer signals to enable customer engagement at scale.
- Fonterra’s VoC Program Manager, Roshena de Leon. Through embedding an integrated experience program, Roshena will share with delegates her experience driving CX collaboration across teams, using simple frameworks to drive sustainable change.
- Commonwealth Super Corporation’s Customer Experience and Insights Manager, Katie Bogg, will host a workshop designed to give you hands-on experience on getting your program noticed from frontline employees, buy-in from C-suite executives, gaining momentum for customer-led initiatives, and anchoring your program around an elevator pitch for experience improvement success.
- legalsuper’s Data, Insights, and CX Manager, Eslam Affifi—after winning last year’s CX Award for using data to unlock customer insights, Eslam will help you understand the “why” behind your program, and the challenges that legalsuper overcame to build out its experience improvement program.
- InMoment’s Director of Experience Improvement, Josh Marans will teach delegates how InMoment launched our own internal award-winning experience improvement program, and the mistakes you can avoid when launching yours.
Reason #3: Network With Your Peers
Network with 100+ senior CX practitioners from the region’s leading brands. That’s right—there will be plenty of opportunities to meet new people and create new connections throughout the day and learn from their unique experiences.
Reason #4: The Conference Is More Practical Than Ever
XI Forum Sydney and Singapore have a reputation for being the most practical conference in the APAC region. The conference is designed to give you a behind-the-scenes look at some of Australia’s best performing experience programs, and take learnings from the experts to apply to your program from day one. You will discover CX resources, client stories, frameworks, and methodologies that will be revealed to delegates for the first time.
Reason #5: We’re Coming to a City Near You!
This year we’ve added another location to the XI Forum APAC tour—we’ll be visiting Sydney and Singapore!
What are you waiting for? We would love to have you join us at one of these locations:
XI Forum Sydney: 15th March 2023
XI Forum Singapore: 24th March 2023
Any questions we didn’t answer here? Reach out to email@example.com